WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be processed by the company according to the conditions belowKORKIE, Ltd.(IN: 088 49 625, Tovární 4, Bedihošť 798 21, incorporated in the Commercial Register held at the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 11581), operator of the internet shop www.korkie.cz. If you are interested, you can contact us by e-mail email@example.com
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We only process the personal data that you provide in connection with the use of our services (e.g. when you're filling out an order to puchase some of our goods or when you subscribe to our newsletters), meaning when you're concluding a contract for the use of this service.
It's mostly the information you provide when you register for one of our services:
- Password in encrypted form
- Name and surname (only if necessary for a specific service) or nickname (in case of account registration for our email services)
- Contact and/or delivery address (for order delivery)
- Profile information such as age, gender, geographical location
- Phone number (for order status information)
- Payment details (payment card number) that we store in your account (only when using paid services such as purchases on our e-shop, etc.)
- Other data filled in by you voluntarily (eg in the contact form)
and the information we obtain from you by using our services:
- IP address
- cookies (in case of online services)
- or another online identifier
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The main reason why we process your personal data is so that we can manage your user accounts for our services, so that we can provide you with the services you are interested in (including administration and payment in case of order) and so that we can ensure and constantly increase the security of our services. and thus your data.
We further process your data in order to:
- improving the quality of our services and developing new ones
- performing analyzes and measurements to find out how our services are used
- analyzing your preferences and displaying content that meets your individual needs
- gaining benefits in marketing campaigns organized by us
- sending business messages (unsubscribing from receiving business messages can be done in the settings of your account for which the user has registered to receive such messages) and content newsletters
- answering your question sent via the contact form
Thanks to the consent to the processing of your personal data, we can continue to provide you with our services.
WHO WILL ACCESS YOUR DATA?
Your data is safe with us. We carefully select our partners to whom we entrust your data and who are able to ensure such technical and organizational security of your data that there can be no unauthorized access to your data or other misuse. Protecting your data is our priority. All our partners are bound by a duty of confidentiality and may not use the information provided for any purpose other than that for which we have made it available to them.
Third parties who may have access to your personal information depending on the nature of the service you use or have used are:
- the persons to whom we provide data for the purpose of analyzing traffic to our websites;
- persons who provide for us the technical operation of a certain service or operators of technologies that we use for our services;
- persons who provide us with sufficient security and integrity of our services and websites and also regularly test this security;
- payment gateway providers (payment card providers);
- transport service providers that deliver your orders to you
- providers of technical solutions enabling easy delivery of your order and notification of order delivery
- operators of technical solutions, thanks to which we can show you only relevant content and advertising.
Under certain, precisely defined conditions, we are then obliged to transfer some of your personal data on the basis of valid legal regulations, eg the Police of the Czech Republic, or other bodies active in criminal proceedings, including specialized units (ÚOOZ, Customs Administration, etc.) and other public administration bodies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Cookies are text files that contain a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer, mobile phone or other device when you visit the website. Subsequently, each time you visit this website, cookies are sent back to the original website or to another site that recognizes cookies.
We collect information from the cookie on our website so that we can better monitor the number of new and repeat visitors and also for the needs of internal analysis of the visited pages, so that we can better understand how they are used. We use this information to improve navigation on our website and the services we provide.
Another group is third-party cookies (eg Google Analytics for analyzing traffic to a particular website or certain services or cookies of advertising system operators that operate on our website). These cookies are managed by third parties and we do not have access to read or write this information. Simply and easily so that you can get to what interests you more easily and quickly.
Detailed information for all types of browsers can be found here:aboutcookies.org
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR?
We will process your data for the entire period of using our services (ie the duration of the contractual relationship between us) and subsequently on the basis of your consent for a further 10 years, unless your consent to the processing of personal data is revoked by you.
Here, however, we would like to inform you that the personal data that are necessary for the proper provision of the service, respectively. In order to fulfill all our obligations, whether these obligations arise from a contract between us or from generally binding legal regulations, we must process your consent regardless of your consent for the period specified by the relevant legal regulations or in accordance with them even after possible withdrawal of your consent.
Data obtained during registration, if it is possible to use this service without your consent to the processing of personal data, then we process for the period of using the registered service and usually 6-12 months after its cancellation. Subsequently, usually only basic identification data and information on the reason for which the registration was terminated or data forming part of operational advances are stored for a reasonable period of time.
Data obtained through the contact form, resp. We collect and store the information obtained in connection with the sending of your inquiry for a period of approx. 6 months from the receipt of this data.
CAN WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT?
Yes, we may process your personal data without your consent, but only for the purpose
- provision of a service or product (fulfillment of a contract concluded between you and us, where the contract also represents the actual use of a certain service without the need to sign anything);
- fulfillment of legal obligations arising for us from generally binding legal regulations (eg we are obliged to store traffic and location data on the basis of Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on electronic communications); whose
- processing that is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (eg for direct marketing, ensuring the security of our websites).
The possibility and legality of such processing follows directly from the valid legal regulations and your consent to such processing is not required.
ON THE BASIS OF WHAT DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
As already mentioned, we may process your personal data on the basis of your consent, but also, for example, on the basis of our legitimate interest (especially processing for direct marketing) or to fulfill the contract concluded between us, to the extent of personal data that are necessary for such fulfillment. Last but not least, it is a reason that allows us to process your personal data without your consent, fulfilling the obligations arising for us under the law. For what specific purposes we perform individual processing of your personal data, we list above.
HOW SAFE IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
All personal information you provide to us is secured by standard procedures and technologies. In this context, we assure you that we regularly check the system for vulnerabilities and have not been attacked and use security measures to prevent, if possible, unauthorized access to your personal data and which provide sufficient security in view of the current state of technology. . The security measures taken are then regularly updated.
In order to better secure your personal data, access to this data is password protected and sensitive data is encrypted during transmission between your browser and our website.
However, without your help and responsible behavior, we are not able to fully ensure the security of your data. Therefore, help us ensure the security of your data by keeping your unique passwords and other access data to our services confidential and by adhering to basic security principles.
How can you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data?
You can revoke your voluntary consent to the processing of personal data at any time free of charge by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Withdrawal of consent does not affect the possibility to continue processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, which was given before its revocation. Withdrawal of consent also does not affect the processing of personal data that we process on a legal basis other than consent (ie especially if the processing is necessary to fulfill the contract, legal obligation or for other reasons specified in applicable law).
AM I OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION? WHAT IF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NOT PROVIDED?
You provide your personal data to us voluntarily (for some services, however, the transfer of certain personal data is required to make the service available, ie if you do not provide it to us, you will not be allowed to use this service).
The processing of your personal data, often only in an anonymised form, without us being able to identify you as a specific user at all, allows us to provide our services and constantly improve them. If you do not give us your consent, or if you revoke it later, it may happen that we will no longer be able to provide you with some of our services, or that we will not be able to provide them to you in full or quality. However, it is of course not your responsibility to use our free services.
WHAT ARE ALL YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA?
In particular, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- the right to withdraw its consent at any time;
- the right to correct or supplement personal data;
- the right to request processing restrictions;
- the right to object to or complain about processing in certain cases;
- the right to request the transfer of data;
- the right of access to personal data;
- the right to be informed of personal data breaches in certain cases;
- the right to have personal data deleted (the right to be "forgotten") in certain cases; and
- other rights stipulated in the Personal Data Protection Act and in the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection No. 2016/679 after its entry into force.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT?
If you no longer like the fact that you receive from us from time to time some business message or other information about news in our portfolio, you have the opportunity to object to the further processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you do so, we will no longer process your data for this purpose and we will no longer send you further business communications and newsletters.
More detailed information on this right is contained in particular in Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
In case of any question about personal data protection or revocation of consent to further processing of your personal data, please use e-mail to email@example.com or in writing at our address: Hluchov 40, 798 41 Kostelec na Hané.
In this context, we would like to inform you that we may want you to prove your identity to us in an appropriate manner so that we can verify your identity. This is a precautionary measure to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. In order to increase the quality of services and keep records of the fulfillment of our obligations under the law, all communication with you is monitored.
These conditions take effect on 1.2.2020.