- Company KORKIE, Ltd.
- with its registered office at Tovární 4, 798 21 Bedihošť
- IN: 088 49 625
- entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 115816
- for the sale of goods through an online store located at an internet address www.korkie.cz
According to the Civil Code, you as a consumer have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 calendar days from takover of the shipment when you purchase goods from an online store. This means that you can return the goods or request a replacement under the conditions below. Ideally, send us the goods for return in their original packaging. However, the right to withdraw from the contract does not apply in cases falling under § 1837 of the Civil Code, in particular when it comes to goods that have been modified according to the consumer or their person's wish.
REPLACEMENT OF GOODS
In case the delivered goods aren't to your liking for any reason (you do not like the size or the color, etc.), send the goods back to us and send us an e-mail stating what exactly you want to exchange the goods for: name, color, size. Then we will agree on the next step.
- Important: Slightly frayed edges of the mat dare not considered a product defect. Keep in mind that washing the mat in the washing machine will make the fraying even worse.
- goods that show a defect can be claimed
- the warranty covers material defects, functional defects, defects arising during the production or assembly of goods, does not apply to wear and defects arising from the use of goods
- The warranty does not apply to defects caused by improper use of goods, such as spraying perfumes on jewelry, dipping jewelry, carrying the pad without packaging, washing the pad in the washing machine, etc.
- Please contact us before sending the goods and we will agree on the details
- postage for transport is paid by the customer
- the goods must be returned in their original condition, undamaged, clean and unworn
- If the complaint is accepted, we will exchange the goods at our own expense and send them back to your address
- in the event of an unjustified complaint, the goods will be sent back at the buyer's expense
In the event of a complaint, the buyer is obliged to deliver the claimed goods to the seller and prove when he purchased the goods from the seller, for example by presenting proof of payment for the goods or a receipt or in another provable way.
In case of a complaint, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us for what reason you are complaining about the goods and we will send you the address to which you should send the goods. We will send the money back to you within the legal deadline to the bank account specified by you.